Monday, November 18, 2013

Begonia Sky Presents: A Day in the Life with Girl in Betsey




Krystin, of Girl in Betsey, was lovely enough to participate in my guest blogger series that I posted about on the Lucky Contributors site and I am so glad she did! Her style is so effortlessly cool— I'm super jealous. She is such a cool girl with a great blog. I know you'll all enjoy it as much as I do!






How did you get started with blogging?
I was at Vancouver Fashion Week helping out with media promotions for a company and with all the excitement I needed a way to document my experience. I was also wearing a Betsey Johnson dress which is how my blog got its name.

What are your goals for Girl in Betsey for the next year or so?
I would love to see Girl in Betsey become a domain. I would love to expand collaborations from companies around the world, and grow bigger and better. My goal is to reach 500 followers by the end of the year.

What is the fashion scene like in Vancouver?
Vancouver is quite casual, with a huge athletic appeal. There are many people donned in green anoraks, rain boots are a must here (because it rains quite a lot), and Lululemon is a huge focus. The fashion scene is getting better but we are definitely more of a casual city.

How would you describe your style?
My style constantly changes, but for the most part, I like to be comfortable yet chic. I wear some trendy pieces but like to incorporate my own zest with staple pieces like chiffon blouses, dark skinny denim, and a pair of cute booties.

What are your must have products?
I really love make up primers as I am always out and about for long periods of the day. Mascara, blush to add some colour into my complexion and a great pair of booties.


Thanks to Krystin for taking over Begonia Sky for the day!
You can also find her here (let's help her get her 500 follower goal!)


x Kyra




1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyra,

    I nominated you for Liebster award; check out my blog post today for details. I hope you participate!

    musingsbycandacejean.blogspot.com

    Candace

    ReplyDelete